Urbanedge Homes is an award winning brand under the Mahercorp umbrella. We provide our clients with a alternative to mainstream housing by providing our clients with the ability to tailor each home design to meet their individual needs, lifestyle and budget. Our team has a common goal to continually exceed customer expectations as we pride ourselves on the delivery of innovative products and commitment to service excellence. We pride ourselves in building better lives for not only our clients, but for our staff and the community through our charitable partners.
We believe that working at Urbanedge Homes will never be just a job. We offer a dynamic and upbeat culture with the added benefit of an exciting workplace environment and friendly employees. We are committed to helping talented people build their careers – there are many opportunities for growth in this business for those who are looking to challenge themselves.
What's on offer?
The Urbanedge Homes team is looking to employ a positive, organised and self-motivated Construction Supervisor for the North West region.
As a Construction Supervisor you will be required to manage the construction process of new homes from Site file to completion with a focus on customer service, quality, build times, contractor and supplier needs to ensure that the construction process is supervised in a professional and timely manner.
Suitable applicants for this position will need to have at least 2 years' experience working within the Melbourne volume residential construction industry and have a comprehensive understanding of Victoria's OH&S requirements.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Trade and sub-contractor coordination
- Coordination of supplies and materials
- Scheduling and programming
- Ensuring compliance with OH&S legislation
- Liaising with clients
- Maintaining accurate, up to date and timely records
Who are we looking for?
The right candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working within the construction industry (preferably within the volume new home environment);
- Diploma of Building or equivalent, or proven success in a similar role in a construction environment;
- Knowledge of the construction industry and local laws and codes;
- Experience in developing and managing organisational and external networks, particularly with trades;
- A customer focus, exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills;
- A positive can - do attitude;
- Proficiency in MS Office and building applications.
What's in it for you?
We know that our success and growth is a result of our hard working employees. What we can offer you is a competitive salary and achievable bonus structure alongside a great team culture, a range of staff benefits, continual development coaching and career progression on top of a dynamic role within a great working environment that will not only challenge, but satisfy.
We not only build homes, we build careers too.
Are you the perfect fit? Then click 'Apply Now' below.
A cover letter which addresses the above criteria will be highly regarded.